And not enough time to complete them all. I love you please let me go. I hate never having time for you. Let me give you my love. Let me be pretty like you all and let me have time for myself again.
I haven’t been thinking much cause I haven’t had time to think. Here’s my 3rd semester schedule. Die you all. Do you see what my days are like Classes from morning till night, two hour breaks that are typically spent trying to finish homework or doing legwork for unmentionable people and unmentionable things.
Die you fools. Die.
Anyway, PCA was all sorts of awesome. Though I maintain that any team I join loses so what the hell.
Oh and I watched No. 6. It was all sorts of awesome and there were all sorts of Ho Yay and I want to see Nezumi and Shion get together and I don’t care if I’m not making sense. I’m tired, I’m sleepy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment